Students taking courses in pursuit of a Retail Management Certificate that are:
- Employees of current TGCSA member companies.
- Employees must work a minimum of 16 hours per week and be continuously employed with the qualifying company for six months.
- The course must be completed with a grade of C or higher.
- The course must have been paid with personal funds or student loans.
- Reimbursement request must be made within two months from the end date of the course. No exceptions allowed.
- Both Employee and Employer acknowledge the program is on a "first come, first served" basis. All applications will be evaluated by the Approval Committee in the order which they are received. Approval is granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, or other protected status. It is possible that funds for this program may depleted by the time this application is processed. The TGEF Board of Trustees and the Approval Committee have the sole discretion to disapprove any application and reserves the right to limit the amount of funding to any one company or individual based on aggregate usage or available funds.
- Your supervisor's name and email must be provided in the application. Applicant is responsible for submitting accurate email address and notifying supervisor of required email confirmation.